Monday, February 2, 2009

Talk about old girl friend

video

All weekend I found myself thinking about a time a few years ago when I and my old girl friend had some meals together and I did some work for her. Now we did not have any sexual involvement we really were just friends and at the time I was sure my wife understood that. But one of the things I have learned since my spankings have started is that I have been an insensitive jerk at time. I suddenly thought over the weekend that maybe I had made her very angry and sad and just didn't realize it. I was sure that when I brought up the subject this morning I would open up a wound that would end up with me getting the spanking of my life.
Well I am at least glad to have found out that I wasn't in as much trouble as I thought I was in. As it turns out my wife is was much more understanding than I deserve. She told me she didn't believe that I was having an affair and understood about my feelings for this woman. She did tell me that what had bothered her then was not my seeing her but my attitude at the time. I had at times used angry words in talking to my wife about her. I had acted mean and defensive about it when all I really had to do was just talk to her about it. I guess I must have felt a little guilty even though I hadn't cheated. I admitted that I had fantasies about my old girl friend but my wife told me now she understood that all men have fantasies all the time. IF I had just communicated with my dear sweet wife all these years we would have been so much better off. And really the reasons for my spankings are mostly because I have not communicated my thought and feeling and listened to hers. If I learn nothing else ist to really listen to her from now on and to not be afraid tp tell her anything.
I got spanked today not because I was seeing my old flame but because I acted like a jerk while doing it. I woke up this morning expecting a much harder and painful spanking I got a two good ones but it sure could have been a lot worse.
Thank you sweet wife of mine for being an understand loving wife and helping be a better husband.
Thank you for my spanking it has helped me once again feel your love.


video

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you for recognising what you need to make you a better husband.

NaughtyDen said...

Thank you. I am trying every day and I am so happy that I am. We are so much happier. I can see it in her eyes.
Thank you for your comment. It is embarrassing to know others see me get spank and in womens panties but it is for a greater good.
Are you a man or a woman?

Anonymous said...

Given what you did you certainly deserved a good old fashioned licking.
I assume that she scolds you before and after your spankings.
Speaking personally I find the scoldings my wife gives me are even more painful than the spankings that she administers to me while I am turned across her knee.

Anonymous said...

Peculiar article, totally what I needed.
Here is my page how to lose weight quick

Anonymous said...

Lastly, you should know that the online therapist finder is
really appropriate. Moreover, once you start disliking
your partner, even the smallest of their mistakes seem blunders to you and ultimately
it would led to differences between both of you.

Step 3: Determine the goal(s) you would like to achieve during each session.
My webpage :: am i depressed questionnaire